The two preferred and primary display options for our pieces are:
- Premium photography paper – High quality archival ink on archival 100% cotton or premium lustre paper
- Acrylic face mount – High quality archival ink on metallic paper behind 1/4″ acrylic and aluminum dibond backing
Both mediums provide excellent resolution, contrast, and color detail that other surfaces such as canvas and metal prints do not. The primary differences between the materials we offer are shown below.
Premium photography paper
+ Lowest priced option we make available and lowest cost to ship
+ Can choose exact matte and framing options at your local store.
– Not ready to hang
– Extra cost and effort to get photo framed.
Acrylic face mount
+ Ready to hang with a cleat mount, photo appears to float off the wall
+ Provides extra vibrancy in colors due to acrylic and metallic paper
+ Can still be framed by you at framing stores, such as float frame.
– Higher upfront cost (however custom framing paper option above would make total cost higher)
– Longer lead times for orders
Both mediums provide excellent resolution, contrast, and color detail that other surfaces such as canvas and metal prints do not.
For inquiries on other surfaces please use the custom inquiry form.